About Bayshore Animal Hospital
Caring People...Caring for Animals.
Our goal and policy is to treat our client's pets as we would our own. We will offer a high quality, friendly service in a gentle caring atmosphere. Our clients and patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
- A highly trained and professional staff
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- A genuine concern for clients time
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- Our clients will be highly satisfied with our personalized care
- They will continue as a part of our practice family
- Their pets enjoy a long, happy and healthy life.
- Our clients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
American Animal Hospital Association
In May of 2001, Bayshore Animal Hospital became an accredited hospital member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). About 15 percent of all small animal veterinary facilities in the U.S. are accredited hospital members of the association. In order to maintain accredited status, Bayshore Animal Hospital must continue to be evaluated by the association's trained consultants.
To achieve this distinction, Bayshore Animal Hospital voluntarily participated in a comprehensive evaluation by the AAHA. The evaluation includes a quality assessment review of the hospital's facility, medical equipment, practice methods and pet health care management.